jueves, 16 de diciembre de 2010

Personal Profile

My name is Marta Mosquera, though generally, my friends call me Marty, because I don’t like my first name- and I’m 24 years old. I’m studying translation at UB and I’m in 3rd year. I was born in Rio Gallegos but my parents and I moved to Necochea when I was 3. I’ve been living in BA for three years now in a flat that I share with a roommate. In Necochea I have two dogs that I really miss, a Labrador called Mora and a Poodle called Dalton.


It was difficult for me to move to BA and leave my family, friends and dogs in Necochea–though I’m not the exception because many kids from the provinces undergo the same experience. However, I don’t regret coming here because I’ve met exceptional people and I’ve grown up as a person. I see my life from a different perspective now: I've learned to treasure the people I've been fortunate enough to have as part of my life.


Leaving the emotional part aside, what I really love is English and American rock and pop music. I think I can’t imagine my life without it. I’m a huge fan of the Beatles –some of my friends may say that I have some kind of obsession about them. I also like Starbucks’ frapuccinos and Coke. In addition, like a lot of women do, I love shopping. Shopping which works as a therapy when I’m stressed out. And yes, I admit it, I’m a shopaholic.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.